Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Untitled (Part 1 & 2)

I cant help but feel.... 
Sight... Beyond'er... 
I know the unknown and have traipsed upon the bloody waters of her mindscape speaking the unsaid, 
falling on once deaf ears
...
you heard not the sounds my heart made from my throat...
We Sang to you in melodies of summer... 
Sooth from Bass...
Harmonious Crescendo against your cacophonous nadir...
your hearing ranged Baritone to Tenor...
we sing to you autumn... chords of yellow and brown 
I love in octaves inaudible...
in colors unseen....






I love in an unfathomable chromaticity...
heart beats rhythms of blues
azure shades of a humming birds wing song...
drawing breath in aquamarine tones....

There are colors unseen... undefinable
shades in shed tears my heart and I paint these walls with...
coats of hope and weightless words of ligature...
austere terminology finger painted haphazardly in my psyche
... "you? Love me?"
....
My lips write messages to you that you cannot see
they sing in hues that you are blind too
whispering firey crimson passion to you
Drawing breath in your own flowery unmitigated vibrence...
Your yoUnique glow the hue of that which follows thunder
you dance on rain drops the color of pain
and glide on ice the pigment of sorrow 
...humming an ashen dilligance
tip toeing on eggshells in the prescence of my fragile heart...
hands of time defy you jugling planets as you whistle to me your swan song...
a falsetto chord... the color of sacrefice...
...I see you

I hear you...
I have always...
...in all ways








No comments:

Post a Comment